If you are like me you’ll be home all day avoiding the cold, but if you feel like venturing out, you can come by any time between 1-5 to buy luminaries.
As a reminder:
$4 per dozen bags and candles ($1 for bags and $3 for candles)
Luminary Night is tonight December 18th after sunset (Fox 42 may be out to take pictures of our displays)
Use sand or kitty litter in the bottom to weigh it down
Fold down the top of the bags to help them stay open
You can call or text me with any questions. 402-980-9396
1130 Turner Blvd.
If you were unable to stop by the Christmas Party, you can still buy luminary supplies from Kerry Hoiberg. You can contact her via text or call at 402-980-9396. A dozen bags and candles are $4.00. Please bring exact amount or check.
As a reminder, Luminary Night is Sunday, December 18th after sunset.
Come join us for our 2016 Holiday party!!
WHEN? December 3rd from 10 am to Noon
WHERE? Westminster Church (basement)
WHO will be there? You and ….
- Father Christmas – Stories with the kids (and adults) with photo opportunity!!
- North High Choir – Holiday songs from the best choir in Omaha!!
- Fun activities for the kids with Erin (time to work off some sugar!!)
WHAT else do I need to know?
Oxide Design Co. loves Omaha and our neighborhoods.
So we designed t-shirts to help others who also love these communities show off their pride and support their neighborhood associations.
It’s easy and fun
- Browse the site and pre-order your favorite shirt(s).
- Each shirt needs 10 pre-orders in order to go to print, so encourage friends and family to pre-order your favorites.
- $5 of each $25 shirt purchase will be donated to the neighborhood association affiliated with the selected shirt.
- Wear your new Omaha neighborhood shirt with pride!
The Omaha Shirt Project runs until 31 October 2016. Each shirt that receives 10 or more pre-orders will be printed. If a shirt you pre-ordered does not reach the minimum pre-order quantity, you will not be charged. Shirts will be shipped approximately two weeks after the project closes. Sorry, we cannot accept international orders or returns/exchanges.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the link below to order.
Volunteer lawyers and paralegals will meet with Omaha area residents to answer basic questions about Nebraska courts, the court process, and to provide resources and information about available legal services.
Friday, August 26th, see flyer for details.
There is NO COST for meeting with a volunteer