Reminder: FCHL Fall General Meeting Canceled for September 9th
-Senator Sara Howard submitted the attached letter for Field Club Neighbors to read
-Council President Chris Jerram is also submitting a letter addressing Field Club; will follow this week via social media and newsletter
-September Newsletter will include General Meeting Updates such as; GreenSpace Project, Farmers Market, Chili Tasting/Pumpkin Auction, Membership, Treasury, President Message and other commitee updates from the FCHL Board
*Message from a few concerned neighbors: Please drive slow and be alert that adults, children and pets may be in alleys throughout our neighborhood. Thanks!
Help needed! We want to spruce up the medians a bit before the 2020 EDARAP on July 4. Please meet on the middle median on Monday, June29 at 6:30. Bring yard waste bags, weed diggers (we have some doozies!), clippers, gloves, water and anything else to help clean up the beds. We will socially distance our weed pulling! Contact Peggy Pavlik with questions at email@example.com
Our medians are in dire need of some work! Please participate in one of these days to help clean up our flower beds:
Monday on the Median
Tuesday Weed Toss Out
Thursday Throw ‘em Out
Friday Fix It Nice
Saturday Stop Those Weeds
Sunday Stomp the Ugly Weeds
Just pick a day and pull some weeds and trim off the spent tulip greens. Not sure if it’s a weed? Leave it, someone will know! If you accidentally pull up a tulip bulb, push it down into the dirt. Every little bit helps!
Please come to the median, bring a bag or bucket and pull weeds for as much time as you can give. Bring the kids because they can certainly help out too!
Because of the social distancing guidelines we are not scheduling times to clean up the median, but they are in need of work.
Help us get ready for the 4th of July Edarap 2020. Don’t know what that is? Watch for an explanation in the newsletter being delivered to your home within the week!
Thanks for your help!
From you Field Club Homeowners League Board of Directors.
General Meeting 2020 Safety Information
From the Homeowners League Board of Directors
The 2020 spring general meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 20 at Field Club of Omaha for the purpose of electing board members. We will follow this schedule:
6:30-7:00 Member check in. Neighbors will verify membership and receive a ballot.
7:00 Welcome by John Fox, president
7:05-7:15 Candidates speak in this order:
- Todd Pernicek
- Eric Behrens
- Dave Reid
- Jeff Fox
- Kathy Dworak
7:15 Members vote by ballot, then exit. Please bring a pen to mark your ballot.
The Board of Directors and Field Club of Omaha are concerned about the health and wellbeing of the members of the Homeowners League. To protect attendees and to keep everyone safe, we will observe the following safety practices:
- All Field Club staff will wear masks and gloves to protect guests
- Masks and gloves are optional, but strongly encouraged, for attendees
- All attendees will be screened at the door of FCO. This will include a temperature scan and these health questions:
- Have you or anyone in your household or anyone you have had contact with experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had close contact or known exposure to Covid-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you cared for anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- NOTE: If you answer yes, you will not be admitted.
- Social distancing will be enforced
- Please stand on the red X when lining up to check membership
- Chairs will be set so that all members can be safely distanced. Household members will be allowed to sit together
- All food and beverage will be served to attendees by the FCO staff
- Members are asked to bring a pen or pencil to mark the ballot. Members will pick up ballots and return them personally to a specified location on exiting the building
- Attendees are asked to exit the building immediately after voting
Thank you for attending the meeting. Hopefully we can have a “normal” meeting in the fall!