General Meeting 2020 Safety Information
From the Homeowners League Board of Directors
The 2020 spring general meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 20 at Field Club of Omaha for the purpose of electing board members. We will follow this schedule:
6:30-7:00 Member check in. Neighbors will verify membership and receive a ballot.
7:00 Welcome by John Fox, president
7:05-7:15 Candidates speak in this order:
- Todd Pernicek
- Eric Behrens
- Dave Reid
- Jeff Fox
- Kathy Dworak
7:15 Members vote by ballot, then exit. Please bring a pen to mark your ballot.
The Board of Directors and Field Club of Omaha are concerned about the health and wellbeing of the members of the Homeowners League. To protect attendees and to keep everyone safe, we will observe the following safety practices:
- All Field Club staff will wear masks and gloves to protect guests
- Masks and gloves are optional, but strongly encouraged, for attendees
- All attendees will be screened at the door of FCO. This will include a temperature scan and these health questions:
- Have you or anyone in your household or anyone you have had contact with experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had close contact or known exposure to Covid-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you cared for anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- NOTE: If you answer yes, you will not be admitted.
- Social distancing will be enforced
- Please stand on the red X when lining up to check membership
- Chairs will be set so that all members can be safely distanced. Household members will be allowed to sit together
- All food and beverage will be served to attendees by the FCO staff
- Members are asked to bring a pen or pencil to mark the ballot. Members will pick up ballots and return them personally to a specified location on exiting the building
- Attendees are asked to exit the building immediately after voting
Thank you for attending the meeting. Hopefully we can have a “normal” meeting in the fall!